Thank you for registering for our Beacon of Hope Breakfast Fundraiser on October 25th from 8:00 to 9:00 AM ET at Westwood Country Club located at 800 Maple Avenue, East, Vienna, VA 22180. We look forward to seeing you there!
Upon arrival into the parking lot, please follow signs to the Ballroom. A parking map can be found here. Registration begins at 7:30 AM ET with a light breakfast and presentation to follow from 8:00 to 9:00 AM ET. We suggest you allow adequate time to park, walk to the Ballroom, and register. Complimentary valet parking will be available, or you may park yourself, which requires a short walk, and in some cases, stairs. Once inside, please follow signs for the Ballroom.
You can find our event page here: https://www.second-story.org/2023-beacon-of-hope-fundraiser/.
In the meantime, there are several ways you can prepare and help support Second Story:
- Mark your calendars to join us or use the “Add to Calendar” link below.
- Invite your friends, family, or colleagues by sharing our invitation and event web page.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter to stay in touch before the event.
- Reach out to us if you have any questions or need to update your RSVP.
- Sign up for our newsletter by filling out the “Connect with us” form below.