We make each dollar count. The direct support of young people, their families and their communities, is our first priority. Here are examples of how your donation may be used.
- Five teenagers get safe haven, a warm bed, food, and round-the-clock support for one night at our teen shelter, or
- Six months of therapy for a young woman at the Second Story for Young Mothers program, or
- One week’s worth of healthy snacks to 100 of the children at our after-school programs.
- One month of case management for a young mother at our young mothers program and two weeks of food for mother and child, or
- Safety, supervision, food and counseling for two children during a one-year period at the Safe Youth Project.
- Two teenagers receive daily therapy during their three-week stay at our teen shelter, or
- Ten counseling sessions for the at-risk children and teens at our after-school programs.
- Five therapy sessions for a mom in our young mothers program, or
- Healthy snacks provided to children at our after-school programs for five weeks.
- Four teens receive a counseling session at our teen shelter, or
- Three weeks of food for a young mother and her child at Second Story for Young Mothers.
Thank you for your support!