We make every dollar count. The direct support of young people, their families and their communities, is our first priority. Here are examples of how your donation may be used.
- Three high school students experiencing homelessness receive a full year of rental assistance and support services so they can remain in school and graduate with their class.
- One teenager receives a safe haven, warm bed, food, and round-the-clock support for four nights at Second Story for Teens in Crisis, or
- Eight months of therapy for a young woman in the Second Story for Young Mothers program.
- One teen receives daily counseling during a three-week stay at Second Story for Teens in Crisis, or
- Twenty counseling sessions for the children and teens who are at-risk and participating in our after-school programs.
- Three teens receive a therapy session at Second Story for Teens in Crisis, or
- Two weeks of food for a young mother and her child at Second Story for Young Mothers.
Thank you for your support!