We need your help this June to continue providing uninterrupted support to young people and families as we begin a new fiscal year. The process is simple…
- Do what you love. Do you love knitting, biking, baking, or singing? Great! Do that.
- Set a date and invite people to join. Invite your friends to a virtual knit-a-thon, 5K, bake sale, or masked karaoke night!
- Donate the proceeds of your event and help us continue providing critical support to youth and families in need in Northern Virginia.
Sound fun? Let us know that you want to host an event!
Don’t have time to create your own event? You can still participate by checking out someone else’s event. Here are some events in your area:
- Virtual Bar Trivia | June 17th 8pm – 9:30pm | Text (512-.925.4223) or email host Gabe for more details and to RSVP | RSVP as an individual or a team
- Toast Party | June 18th, 5:30 pm | Event full
- Ultimate Frisbee Fun | June 27th, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | Location TBD | Text host Lauren (703.232.4474) for details and to RSVP | RSVP as an individual or a team
More questions? If you’re wondering about hosting an event contact our Community Outreach Manager. If you’re wondering about a specific event, please reach out to the event organizer.