Part-time, as-needed counselor to work at Second Story for Teens in Crisis in Vienna. EOE.
- coach and supervise residents
- conduct individual and group coaching sessions
- provide case management
- thoroughly document resident files
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy living environment
- Answer crisis hotline calls
- Must have a bachelor’s degree – preferably in psychology, human services counseling or related field required
- Prior experience with teens is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, high energy, well-organized, multi-tasker
- Must be willing to undergo a background investigation prior to employment and be willing to be certified in CPR, First Aid, and Managing Aggressive Behavior.
- Ability to cover week day evening shifts (i.e., 4pm – 11 pm), and weekend shifts.
Send resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: SSTC Program Manager
Fax to (703) 506-8949