Become a Sponsor
We believe the generosity from our sponsors, pre-event, will inspire others to give generously during the event. By taking proactive action, you will set an example for our community members and demonstrate your commitment to our mission.
While we are working hard to do more with less, we estimate we need to raise $1.5 million from the community to cover projected costs in the year ahead. This support will allow our programs to run uninterrupted, while remaining open to all youth in need.
As a sponsor, you can:
- Connect with and inspire your community;
- Ensure Second Story’s programs remain open to all youth in need;
- Provide others with a pathway to support a trusted organization that’s been working in our community for more than 50 years; and
- Gain priority access to partnership, learning, and volunteering opportunities as well as recognition as Second Story’s mission partner.
✓ Title Sponsor ($20K+)
✓ Visionary Leaders ($10K+)
✓ Mission Ambassadors ($5K+)
✓ Helping Hands ($1K+)
|Recognition in 2S newsletter||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓|
|Recognition in 2S social media||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓|
|Recognition on event page (website)||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓|
|2S Presentation at one of your company events||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓|
|Inclusion of video testimonial on event page*||✓ ✓ ✓|
|Priority for team-building volunteer opportunity||✓ ✓|
|A feature giving story in newsletter (Nov or Dec)||✓|
|Private Learning Series presentation**||✓|
* A self-recorded video must be provided by the agreed upon date to ensure timely posting on our event page.
** A 2S representative can attend your team event in-person or virtually. The presentation topic must be relevant to Second Story’s work and details should be discussed with our Community Outreach Liaison Alex Villegas.
For resources on sponsorship materials like email templates, check out the link below.