Full-time counselor to work at our short-term residential program for teens in Vienna. EOE.
- Coach and supervise residents
- Conduct individual counseling sessions and life skills workshops
- Provide case management
- Thoroughly document resident files
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy living environment
- Answer crisis hotline calls
** The schedule is non-negotiable and is Sundays-8:30am-4:30p, Mondays- 3:30pm-11:30pm, Tuesdays- 3pm-11pm, Wednesdays- 9:30am-5:30pm, Thursdays- OFF, Fridays-OFF, Saturdays- 3:30pm-11:30pm**
- Must have a bachelor’s degree – preferably in psychology, human services counseling or related field required
- Prior experience with teens is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, high energy, well-organized, multi-tasker
- Must be willing to undergo a background investigation prior to employment and be willing to be certified in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and Managing Aggressive Behavior training.
Salary: $18/hr- based on education and experience
Benefits include: health, dental, long-term disability and life insurance, and paid time off.
Send resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: SSTC Program Manager
Fax to (703) 506-8949